1 1/2 cup crushed gingersnap cookies
5 T butter, melted
2 T brown sugar
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
2 large eggs, separated
1 cup heavy whipping cream
3 T sugar
Garnish: fresh mint leaves, lemon/orange slices
1. Preheat oven to 325. Stir together first four ingredients. Press mixture evenly into a 9-inch round tart pan; set aside.
2. Whisk together sweetened condensed milk, orange juice concentrate, lemon juice and egg yolks until blended.
3. Beat egg whites at medium speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form; fold into condensed milk mixture. Pour into prepared crust.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or just until filling is set. Remove to a wire rack and let cool completely. Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Remove sides of pan from bottom and place on a serving dish.
5. Beat whipping cream and sugar at medium speed until stiff peaks form. Dollop around edges of tart; garnish, if desired.